Pages

17.5.11

Job application, QR-Code and a little video

17.5.11
Some weeks ago i applied for a job as graphic designer for a danish clothing company. My application was a t-shirt with a big print of an QR-Code on it. If you scann the code with your smartphone, you would be able to se my showreel on YouTube.
The t-shirt landed me the first interview



After the first interview i was asked to come up with a graphical idear/solution for a invitation send out by e-mail. The main content was a text for a press day of a autumn/winter collection. All material is in Danish since i applied for a danish speaking job position. My idear was to make a special splash-page which was linked to from the e-mail. On the site you can read the invitation and se a teaser clip of the upcoming collection:

Wokflow: e-mail with link to a splash-page with video and invitation text and a extra PDF invitation


Splash-page with invitation, video and link to print-friendly PDF invitation 

Print-friendly PDF dokument in A4 size 


Music in the video by Polarforsker - go check him out.

Unfortunately I didn't get the job in the end, though I'm still satisfied with my work and the ideas I came up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment